On Jul 29, 2014, at 11:00 PM, ESChamp wrote:

> Jim Gibson wrote on 7/29/2014 10:08 PM:
>>>

>> This is all speculation because you have not provided us with your exact
>> program and data files.
>
> I was warned not to post a 3000 line data file and a 150 line program,
> but if you'd like me to send them to you off-line, I will.

The best way to get help in this situation is to reduce your program and data
down to about 10 lines each, but still containing the statements that are
giving you problems. Then you can post both program and data here, and people
will be able to run your exact code and tell you exactly what is going wrong.
In the process of extracting the problem areas from your original program you
might well fix the problem yourself.

Since we don't have the exact code and data, we are all speculating and
guessing what might be the cause.

Hope you've got your program working by now.