Hi Everyone,

I need to fix a self test for a C library written in Perl. I don't
know Perl so it is a struggle. I am happy to refer to the manual, and
it is located at https://linux.die.net/man/1/perl (and others). It is
not clear to me which section of the manual covers environmental
variables used by Perl.

I found this online, but it does not appear that Perl actually honors
PATH: https://docs.perl6.org/programs/03-environment-variables . (I
also found a lot of noise; like how to set and read an envar from
Perl).

Which section of the manual can I find a list of environmental
variables used by Perl? Is there even a section that covers it?

Or, what are the environmental variables used by Perl?

Thanks in advance.