Well, up until this last update is BBEdit, when a script was run while in
BBEdit, the Unix log file would automatically come to the fore front. Now it
stays hidden.

A gentleman on the BBEdit mail list gave an   osasctipt that one can execute
from within the script bring executed. But sometimes I run from terminal
session, so don’t want to tell BBEdit to do something is not required. Hence
where am I and from that know what to do...

Thoughts??? ;)

WagsWorld
World of Perl
Hebrews 4:15