You can easily use any perl version you want with plenv (my favourite), perlbrew or docker.

Check this guides to find details about how to install and use them

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/21980853/install-another-perl-in-linux

https://christopher.rasch-olsen.no/perl-dependency-management

https://weblog.bulknews.net/plenv-alternative-for-perlbrew-7b5bf00a419e?gi=3984bd729b96

https://xdg.me/setting-up-a-perl-development-environment-with-plenv/