Hi,

what I see is that Cygwin enables to run linux on a windows-computer.
As mentioned the Strawberry-Perl distribution maybe an option for Windows,
but I think if want to do more, it is better to change the operating system on your computer to a linux. What distibution - feel free. You can use Debian, Fedora, OpenSuse, ... or if you are a freak
you can use Gentoo-Linux.

All linux-distributions have installed Perl and python default.

Regards,
Ruprecht