maarten hilgenga [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] quoth:
*>Hi all,
*>
*>After installing Perl 5.005.03 from the CPAN port on a Silicon Graphics
*>running IRIX 6.3 without any problems, I tried installing an openssl library.
*>During this installation I found two errors:
*>
*>can't locate module strict.pm &
*>can't locate Getopt/Long.pm
*>
*>My questions:
*>Are these modules included with a standard installation?
*>How do I find/get these modules?

Yes, both are 'core' modules and if they didn't get installed that would
be a real problem. Did the system produce that '&' with the error or did
you? Look in your @INC and if they are in fact installed then you should
look at the program that's using perl and have a look at what it is really
trying to use...I seem to vaguely remember IRIX still using perl4 as late
as 96/97.

e.