From:                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I am using Mail::Sender on AIX 4.3.3 and encounter the
> following error when running a script.
>
> Use of uninitialized value
> at /usr/opt/perl5/lib/site_perl/5.005/Mail/Sender.pm
> line 944, <GEN0> chunk 5.
> Can't use an undefined value as filehandle reference
> at /usr/opt/perl5/lib/site_perl/5.005/Mail/Sender.pm
> line 944, <GEN0> chunk 5.
>
> I have used this on other sysystem without any
> problems.  Does anyone know if there are any issues with
> Mail::Sender on AIX 4.3.3?

It's not caused by the version of OS, but of perl. Sorry for this.
Please install the 0.7.13 version uploaded to CPAN and
http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz today.

Jenda

=========== [EMAIL PROTECTED] == http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz ==========
It's just that in the mess on my table ... and in my brain.
I can't find it.
                                        --- me