Could someone help me with PERL522?  Thank you in advance.

Is there a certification process for PERL on supported platforms?

We have PERL522 image on all our Clients (NT 4.0 with SP6, more than 8000
clients) and Servers (NT 4.0 with SP6a; HP, AIX). We are wondering if 522
is compatible/or certified for Windows XP (client), or if anyone has
tested it on XP. If not compatible or certified, is there any plan in the
near future?   I understand that 522 is an older version.  However, we
can't upgrade PERL to 561 at this time due to organization
merger/restructuring.

Thanks!!!!