From:                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Where in the Sender.pm file can I find the parameter for
> timeout to the mail server?  I need to increase this.  I
> keep getting a cannot connect error.
>
> Thanks
>
> Grant

Sorry, there is no such parameter. I'm using plain socket()s with
connect() and stuff, maybe you can change the timeouts of these,
but I don't know how.

But ... are you sure you want to connect to THAT server if your
connection to it is so weak? You are supposed to pass the
message to your LOCAL mailserver and leave the distribution and
retries to the recipients' servers to it. Don't try to contact the
recipients' mailservers, pass it to your own and forget about it.

Jenda

=========== [EMAIL PROTECTED] == http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz ==========
It's just that in the mess on my table ... and in my brain.
I can't find it.
                                        --- me