ld.so.1: /xxxx/perl-5.6.1-unix/bin/perl: fatal: relocation error: file
/xxxx/perl-5.6.1-unix/bin/perl: symbol fopen64: referenced symbol not found

I suddenly got this error when running a script that I had run an hour ago
with no problem.
I am on a shared env. but this is my private build of perl.

anyone know what can cause this? and how to resolve it?

Nikola Janceski

This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.
-- Jack ('Fight Club')