I am trying to pin point some error I am getting with a module (from some
old post that one person responded to).

I have narrowed it down some point elsewhere in MY programming.

The point is a backtick execution. ie. my @output = `some command that spews
output`;

QUESTION: What are all the possible globally scoped variables that backticks
can possible set/unset/change/populate?

Thanx!

Nikola Janceski

As far as I'm concerned, I prefer silent vice to ostentatious virtue.
-- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)