From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> It seems like I should know this, but I don't, and I can't seem to
> find it written anywhere. I need to check disk space on an NT platform
> using ActiveState Perl 5.6.1. Is there an easy way to do this?

use Win32::FileOp qw(GetDiskFreeSpace);
        # install by PPM from http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz/perl
print "C: has ".GetDiskFreeSpace('C:')." free bytes\n";

You'll probably want to convert the number returned by the function
to MB :-)

Jenda

===== [EMAIL PROTECTED] === http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz =====
        -- Terry Pratchett in Sourcery