Try ldd :

%ldd /mz/hd/liuyi/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/sun4-solaris/auto/Tk/Event/Event.so
Or
%ldd -s
/mz/hd/liuyi/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/sun4-solaris/auto/Tk/Event/Event.so

<my_paste>

%man ldd
Reformatting page.  Please Wait... done

User Commands                                              ldd(1)

NAME
     ldd - list  dynamic  dependencies  of  executable  files  or
     shared objects

SYNOPSIS
     ldd [ -d | -r ]  [ -c ]  [ -e envar ]  [ -f ]  [ -i ]  [  -L
     ]  [ -l ]  [ -s ]  [ -u ]  [ -v ]  filename ...

DESCRIPTION
     The ldd utility lists the dynamic dependencies of executable
     files  or  shared  objects.  ldd  uses  the  runtime linker,
     ld.so.1, to generate the diagnostics,  since  it  takes  the
     object being inspected and prepares it as it would in a run-
     ning process. By default, ldd triggers the  loading  of  any
     lazy dependencies.

     If filename is an executable file, ldd lists the path  names
     of  all shared objects that would be loaded when filename is
     loaded.

     If filename is a shared object,  ldd lists the path names of
     all  shared  objects  that  would be loaded when filename is
     loaded. ldd expects shared objects to have  execute  permis-
     sion.  If  this  is  not  the case, ldd will issue a warning
     before attempting to process the file.

     ldd processes its input one file at a time.  For each  input
     file, ldd performs one of the following:

        o  Lists the object dependencies if they exist.

        o  Succeeds quietly if dependencies do not exist.

        o  Prints an error message if processing fails.

OPTIONS
     ldd can also check the compatibility of  filename  with  the
     shared  objects it uses. With each of the following options,
     ldd prints warnings for  any  unresolved  symbol  references
--More--(13%)

<\my_paste>

HTH,

José.