On Fri, 2004-01-23 at 14:34, James Edward Gray II wrote:

    On Jan 23, 2004, at 3:27 PM, Eric Walker wrote:

    > I have some code I want to add a package in the same file.  I already
    > have some _DATA_ in the file.  Currently, the code is not seeing the
    > _DATA_.  How can I add a package in the same file then.

    I believe your DATA tag at the end is the problem.  It's supposed to be
    __DATA__.  That's underscore underscore D A T A underscore underscore.

    Hope that helps.

    James

    > example:
    > while <DATA>{
    >   do something
    > }
    >
    > _DATA_
    > this
    > is my
    > data
    > section

    sorry I was typing to fast, it is __DATA__ This program was working before but

when I tried to add a package to it, I did some test and its not reading
the DATA anymore. Is there a certain order?