From: Rob Dixon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 7:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Exit

I hope, and think, that I've helped several people to
be more eloquent in Perl.

The language fascinates me in the way that nearly all
who can speak can use it: thanks to Larry, who knew
before we did what a programming language should have been.

I remain available through my email address, but I have
other, rather sad things to do. Thank you all for your intelligent questions and
elaborations.

/R

**** DISCLAIMER ****

"This e-mail and any attachment thereto may contain information which is confidential
and/or protected by intellectual property rights and are intended for the sole use of
the recipient(s) named above.
Any use of the information contained herein (including, but not limited to, total or
partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form) by other persons than
the designated recipient(s) is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender either by
telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer".

Thank you for your cooperation.

For further information about Proximus mobile phone services please see our website at
http://www.proximus.be or refer to any Proximus agent.