Hi,
Can someone tell me how to handle the vt100 sequences using expect module of perl.
 I have used the same sequences while using TCL Expect. It works fine. But I don't
understand what is the problem while I try doing the same thing using Perl Expect.
 If my TCL Expect Code goes like:-

     send "\x09" # hexadecimal equivalent of a tab
     expect "\x1b?2;2H"

What should be the equivalent Perl code?
I am able to send "\x09" in perl but I think it doesn't expect the correct thing.
Perhaps the semicolon has to be escaped but even after escaping the semicolon didn't
solve the problem.
Can someone give some help or reference link where I can learn what these values
like "\x1b?2;2H"  mean.

Thanks