Bee wrote:
Say I have an array that carries at least 2mb data or 70mb max,
but in my code, I want to throw this array to another sub ( within the same package )for further operations . so, which one I would better to use and what's the reason ?

gosub [EMAIL PROTECTED]
or
gosub @array

Is that if I throw the array to another sub also means the array would be copied and then pass to the target sub ?

Yes

while reference is using the same data in system memory?

Yes

Thanks

--
Flemming Greve Skovengaard           FAITH, n.
a.k.a Greven, TuxPower                   Belief without evidence in what is told