[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi

I have written a program to add the strings. Now after every execution how to flush
out the out. how
$i = 0;
 while(<LOGFILE>)
                                {
                                $i++;
                                if ($i > 10)
                                        {
                                        last;
                                        }
                                $var = $_;
                                $msg2="$var\n";
                                }
                        print $msg2;

After this I want to empty the $msg2. How?

Regards
Sreedhar

$msg2 = "";

--
Flemming Greve Skovengaard                    The prophecy of the holy Norns
a.k.a Greven, TuxPower                        A tale of death and doom