vishwas bhakit wrote:
hello
I am running cgi script from browser n getting Internal server error.
When i checked logs it is giving following error:
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /path/to/file/file.cgi line 4.
what may be the cause of this
can you plz help me.
Thnx in advance

Post your code if you want help, most of us don't have psychic powers :)

--
Flemming Greve Skovengaard            The killer's breed or the Demon's seed,
a.k.a Greven, TuxPower                The glamour, the fortune, the pain,