Hi all,

I have a problem using the cpan command line for installing modules because
I don't know for what reasons, some FTP sites are not accessible, but cpan
doesn't give a short enough timeout, and I need to wait very much until
those servers give a timeout and the 404 error.

Is there a way to change these settings in order to specify that if a server
doesn't answer in... let's say 15 seconds, break the connection and try with
the second CPAN mirror?

Thank you.

Teddy