> After running a program, I saw the following errors:
>
> Attempt to free unreferenced scalar: SV 0x38bd0a4, Perl interpreter:
> 0x162445c
>  at E:/usr/lib/Errno.pm line 15 (#1)
> Attempt to free unreferenced scalar: SV 0x38bd0a4, Perl interpreter:
> 0x162445c at E:/usr/lib/Errno.pm line 15.

The only time I've seen errors like that is in threading code that
uses non-threadsafe modules. What does your program do?

If you care enough, you might want to read up[1] and identify
suspicious code, then try to write an example that consistently throws
that error.

[1]
<http://www.google.com/search?q=%22attempt+to+free+unreferenced+scalar%22+%22Perl+interpreter%22>