Hi Perl folks,

  Is there a way to use the Getopts modules to accept more than one
instance of a single option?
  Here is an example command line that I would like to see:

  # mailfiles -f filename1 -f filename2 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  I'm writing a script to send an email (using Mail::Sender) to all the
addresses on the command line.  After the script pulls the addresses, it
takes the final filename on the command line (or STDIN, if no filename
listed) and sends that as the message body.  I want to be able to add an
attached file or files.  Any suggestions.  I could send my code here, if
you'd like, but I really just need to know if I can use an option (like
the above -f) more than once on the same command line.

--Errin