On 6/27/05, Wagner, David --- Senior Programmer Analyst --- WGO
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>         Sorry, but I have two subroutines with the same name which is fine
> because I have not had a need to use the hashes which these two similar
> subroutines created.
>
>         How do I run the subroutine and generate my set of hashes, then
> replace the sub with the other and run again, but into different hashes.
>
>         What I have is:  a) use termareg and b) use termregall
>
>         which is called by termareg( ... ); # where ... are the hashes passed

Does 'use'-ing the modules call the subroutines that generate the
hashes? If so, you could 'use' the first one and then 'require' the
second one, so you can control when the second subroutine gets
declared (runtime as opposed to compile time). You'll get a
'subroutine redefined' warning, but it should work fine.