Hi,

I was trying to install Math::Random and a few other modules on an
iMac G5 working on Mac OS X 10.4 but I had some trouble doing that.
The following message was displayed inspite of having administrative
pivilages -

mkdir /usr/local/man: Permission denied at
/System/Library/Perl/5.8.6/ExtUtils/Install.pm line 112
make: *** [pure_site_install] Error 255

The first three steps go smoothly, but its only when I give the "make
install" command the above message is displayed. Could someone please
help me out?

Thanks,
Sagar