On Oct 20, Bryan R Harris said:

Curses is a CPAN module, correct?

I have an office-full of users here, most of which will not not have that
module installed on their workstations.  What's the best way to do something
like that?  Can I have my perl script install that module on their machines?
Or can I simply embed that module within my script somehow?

It's not that easy. Curses is a wrapper around a bunch of C functions and what-not. I don't know what the simplest non-Curses way of controlling a terminal is.

--
Jeff "japhy" Pinyan        %  How can we ever be the sold short or
RPI Acacia Brother #734    %  the cheated, we who for every service