Hi Guys,
        My question is can I create more that one form in the same page.

        If yes , do I need to create separate cgi object for each form
or one object
        for one page is sufficient.How do I design ? Which is advised ?

        The reason for asking is I have created few tables in the same
page.
        In my current implementation I have single form which creates
multiple
        tables.Bcos of some unknown reason none of the tables are
getting displayed.
                I was wondering if I can create separate forms isolating
the
        error will be easier for me.

Please advise.

Thanx,