Rob Coops a écrit :
Hi Sami,

Yes Data::Dumper is your friend when it comes to dumping data (how strange
is that :-)

Simply do this in your perl script:
*use Data::Dumper;*
*print Dumper @huge_array;*

And be amazed ;-)

On 10/11/06, Sami FANTAR <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello everybody

I would like to know if there is any module which can display in a
enjoyable way the content of an array with about 200 values.
Could Data::Dumper be a solution for my problem?

Any help or example  will be very appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

What do you mean by dumping data?
I have read the Data::Dumper related doc.
But, after having written your example, the output seems quite weird.
I got $VAR1,$VAR2, and so on.
Is it possible to personalize this output?