Hi Perlers !
        In my project we are using lot of scripts (for various job
launching
        activities )some written in bash, some in perl.It's completely
chaos
        and not organized.

        Now we want to revamp the whole scripting framework using some
        high level scripting languages like perl, python, ruby etc.

        I wanted to use perl, but my other teammates wants to use either
        python or ruby.They say perl is not readable and hence difficult

        to maintain.
                I am comfortable using perl but not sure about ruby and
python
        what they offer.

        Can somebody throw your opinion please ?

Alok.