On 08/06/2007 05:52 AM, Dermot Paikkos wrote:
Hi All,

CGI;
Mime::Lite;

I am trying to take the input from a text field from a html page and send it as an email. The text contains a UK sterling £ sign. It looks fine on in the html page but when I send the mail or output the text to STDERR, it gets transformed into this: £
[...]

Evidently you forgot to set the correct charset in your HTTP headers. You're outputting UTF8 data, so you want to put that in the headers.