Hi,

I have a variable setup as $pid and i've tried to call this in the prepare part
of the DBI module but  i'm  get an "Unknown  column $pid" syntax error.
Probably $pid was passed as a string instead of a variable inside the prepare
(''). Anyone has an idea of how i can fix this?   Thanks.

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Unknown column '$pid' in 'where clause' at
createThesaurus.pl line 33,

while ( <NEW> ) {
    next if $. == 1;  # exclude header
    chomp;
    my ($pid,$thesaurus_from,$thesaurus_to,$thesaurus_type) = split /\|/;

#Update override_exclude set th_flag="N" to indicate that thesaurus entries
#have been added to sierra2_thesaurus.xml

        use DBI;
        my $dbh = DBI->connect("dbi:mysql:endeca_tracking",$user,$password);
        my $sth = $dbh->prepare('update override_exclude set th_flag="N" where
pid=$pid') or die "Couldn't prepare statement" .$dbh->errstr;
        $sth->execute;