Hello,

Calling a sub from perl, if this sub return an address on an array,
it is not a problem, perl seems to manage correctly the memory to
keep allocated, and I can access to the data through the reference
at any time.

Making the same call from a CPP method seems not to work.
If I quit the method and keep a value of the returned reference
of the array, a future call to a method trying to access to the
array scratches.
It looks loke that the memory has been desallocated !

Am I correct ?
Is thera way to aoid this problem by keeping the memory a live ?

Regards

--
---