When was this workaround done (in particular, is beignet 1.1.1 affected)? As the Khronos test suite is non-public, I can't test this myself.

Debian have now announced an intention to remove LLVM 3.5 (https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=803643).

An alternative option (which I haven't tested yet but appears to be working in Fedora) would be to apply 27522f9..2af7dea and go straight to LLVM 3.7.

On 09/10/15 06:56, Zou, Nanhai wrote:
It's a bug related to conditional compare.
The bug will affect the float saturate implementation in Beignet, we have
worked around it.
The bug was exposed by a subcase in Khronos OpenCL conformance test, we will
try to isolate the bug to report to llvm.

Thanks
Zou Nanhai

-----Original Message-----
From: Beignet [mailto:beignet-boun...@lists.freedesktop.org] On Behalf Of
Rebecca N. Palmer
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2015 1:32 AM
To: beignet@lists.freedesktop.org
Subject: [Beignet] Does LLVM 3.6 still hit a bug?

Debian are planning to switch their default LLVM/Clang to 3.6 soon.  Is it still
the case that
The recommended LLVM/CLANG version is 3.5 and/or 3.6. Based on our test
result, LLVM 3.5 has best pass rate on all the test suites. Compare to LLVM 3.5,
LLVM 3.6 has slightly lower pass rate(caused by one front end bug at clang 3.6)
but has better performance (3% to 5% up).
(http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/Beignet/)?  Where can I find
code to test for this bug (the test suite doesn't)?