Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 08:02:47 +0000
From: "Yang, Rong R" <rong.r.y...@intel.com>
To: "Vaughan, Thomas E" <tevau...@ball.com>,
"beignet@lists.freedesktop.org" <beignet@lists.freedesktop.org>
Subject: RE: warning, curbe size exceed limitation.

Curbe is GEN's hardware resource, used to send kernel's constant
information to hardware, such as kernel arguments.
__gen_gpgpu_get_curbe_size is add by commit 43138b8d, it will return
the used curbe size of this kernel.
The hardware's curbe size has restriction, if kernel used curbe size
larger then hardware's restriction, beignet will print this warning
and trunk the used curbe
+size.

--
Thomas E. Vaughan