-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Frederick Noronha (FN) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Shiv Kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Indic-computing-users] linux in Indian languages (fwd)
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 22:26:15 +0530 (IST)
A friend forwarded me this. I don't have any more details. FN

Frederick Noronha (FN)                    Nr Convent Saligao 403511 GoaIndia
Freelance Journalist                      P: 832-2409490 M: 9822122436
http://www.livejournal.com/users/goalinks http://fn.swiki.net
http://www.ryze.com/go/fredericknoronha   http://fn-floss.notlong.com
Difficulties to send email across? Write to fredericknoronha at vsnl.net