Any updates on these two issues. cc-ing to [EMAIL PROTECTED] as well.
regards
Runa

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Ankur-gnome-tran] [Fwd: Re: [bn, cs, mk, ne, ru, sk, sq, xh] bugs in translations with context in gtk+ / new gtk+ 2.8.x release next week]
Date:   Fri, 31 Mar 2006 15:41:10 +0600
From:   Jamil Ahmed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Progga?

On 3/31/06, Runa B <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
Also I would really request the translator to put in en shortcuts for
gtk+ as it affects a whole lot of important GNOME application
interfaces. Even if the shortcuts for the individual appplications are
fixed the values in gtk+ overrides them.
As a user of the Gnome-bn interface I face problems all the time in this
regard.
Thanks
Runa