On 5/9/06, Shaheed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for all the replies. I've done some testing, and the basic stuff
seems
to be working reasonably well. There is a bit more cosmetic tidying up to
do,
but I'd like to submit what is there at present:

ftp://[EMAIL PROTECTED]/Raga-1.5.tgz

for your feedback, and consideration as a new contribution to the Free
Bangla
Font project. Deepayan, are you the right contact for that?

Not really. I am probably an admin, but I have never actually done
anything on the website, all the actual work was done by Sayamindu. In
fact my own fonts are outdated there. (Now that sourceforge supports
subversion, I am planning to start a separate project there for my
fonts.)

Deepayan