Dear Mr Omi
I am habitual in Bijoy layout since 1996. Would you please tell me what are the benefits of Shabdik? What new & promising features could I get from this Shabdik?

thank you

dr imtiyaz

At 26/03/2007 11:28, you wrote:
mak wrote:
> anytime.....
I have a good news for you. I just developed a Bijoy Layout plug-in for
Shabdik. Now if anyone wants to type Unicode with a exact Bijoy layout
(with the old typewriter style) can do that. I think when you arrange
the l10n boot camp, this piece of software would be very useful for the
Bijoy habituals.

Omi

-

believed to be clean.