Friends,

You might know that we do localization (l10n ) camps in different
universities in Bangladesh time to time. But after campings, some
interested participants want to continue l10n through online. That's
why we have currently bought a Virtual Private Server (VPS) Hosting
and installed Pootle in it.

You can access the server from the URL below.
http://www.ankur.org.bd:8080/

This is still an experimental server. I have added Pidgin under
Pootle. Hope we will be adding more projects in future.

If you are interested for doing Bangla l10n, please mail me
*personally* for your account. Currently online registration process
is disabled in the site.

Comments, suggestions are welcome. :)

Regards,
-Jamil