Hi,

Right now which one is considered standard ত্ or ৎ? I mean I have seen
plenty of websites with বিদ্যুত্ and বিদ্যুৎ, চিত‍্কার and চিৎকার। I need
need to pick one as a standard for Apertium. In case of Bengali to English
part, we could accept both but when generating from English to Bengali, we
need to generate one.

Once again and thanks in advance.

--
Regards
Abu Zaher Md. Faridee

http://zaher14.blogspot.com/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/apertium/
---
Time heals every wound, but time itself is a wound that never heals.