Does anyone have a particularly polished way of offering access to user files
to non-root users for the purposes of job troubleshooting or the like? We have
scientists that work with users to find out the more software-based/user-error
type of reasons that jobs won’t run (and sometimes to escalate to the
sysadmins), but we don’t really have a great way of doing this currently.

All hints welcome. Thanks!

--
____
||_// the State  |         Ryan Novosielski - novos...@rutgers.edu
|| \\ University | Sr. Technologist - 973/972.0922 (2x0922) ~*~ RBHS Campus
||  \\    of NJ  | Office of Advanced Research Computing - MSB C630, Newark
    `'