Finally catching up months and months of beowulf e-mails.

On 09/18/2017 05:20 AM, Håkon Bugge wrote:
On 18 Sep 2017, at 03:09, Christopher Samuel <sam...@unimelb.edu.au> wrote:

On 15/09/17 04:45, Prentice Bisbal wrote:

I'm happy to announce that I finally found the cause this problem: numad.
Very interesting, it sounds like it was migrating processes onto a
single core over time!  Anything diagnostic in its log?
Any idea how this correlates with NFSroot  vs. local disk?

Yes. The local disk wasn't configured exactly like the NFSroot. The NFSroot image had numad enabled, and the local disk install did not.