On 21/11/20 12:27 pm, Chris Samuel wrote:

As part of that I'll be doing some upgrades on the current VM over the weekend to bring it up to the same Debian version as on the new VM to ease the transition so there may be some disruption and downtime to the list & associated webserver, I'll try and keep that to a minimum.

This work is done and we're now on Debian Buster, the current release.

I'm hoping to transition the VM over to the new hosting service tomorrow and have reduced the TTL on our DNS records so we can cut over quickly.

All the best,
Chris
--
 Chris Samuel  :  http://www.csamuel.org/  :  Berkeley, CA, USA