@Prentice:
> Certainly looking forward to running some benchmarks on these systems myself
> when I can.

Apparently you can get access to these machines immediately in Azure...
https://twitter.com/hpcnotes/status/1457755481544577039

5:02 PM · Nov 8, 2021·Twitter Web App
  Andrew Jones @hpcnotes
  Like the sound of the high performance #AMD EPYC #Milan-X processors from
today’s
  @LisaSu keynote?

  As far as I know, the only place you can actually get access to use Milan-X
today is via Microsoft
  #Azure #HPC HBv3

  You can sign up at http://aka.ms/MilanXPreview

-- Jim