In a message dated 11/5/2002 9:58:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I didnt know that the reaction had anything to do with
>  Mahkah being a Berner-does it or ????

No.  Just as some people are allergic to penicillin or ragweed, some dogs are
allergic to some items.  Allergy tendancies may have a hereditary component,
they may have something to do with in-utero or neo-natal environment, they
may have no basis in either....but they are not limited to Bernese.

-Sherri Venditti (and Kalila...who's head blows up from any/all vaccines ever
given except for rabies.)