Mary,
How can I possibly NOT make fun of the Mc Donalds hot coffee lawsuit!? It is
a parody of itself! The lawyer may or may not be "a nice guy," but if you are
stupid enough to put hot coffee in between your legs and drive off, too
bad....if you wanted it cold you should have ordered a Diet Coke. Coffee is
hot, news flash. It is really sad someone  got burned,  but we all do stupid
things -- doesnt mean you get to blame someone else. Sad state our society is
in, total lack of ability to take responsibility for your own actions...or
when simple bad luck has to have someone at fault....to the tune of a few
million dollars. A huge portion of the the real reason health care costs are
skyrocketing is medical malpractice abuse and the lack of desperately needed
tort reform legislation.

Anyway, dont get me going, obviously! Hee-hee! :-)

But I guess the bottom line is dont trust the word of any group w/ such an
obvious agenda....get the real scoop on the DES data (or any medical info)
from a source knowledgable, neutral and scientific.

Vilma Briggs, MD
Mt. Gilead, OH
U-UD Mocha Java Slurp, UDX, HIC, TT
Ch. Brighteye Expresso Bean, UD, NDD, TT
U-CDX Our Little Buddy, UD, NA, TT
and rescue Berners: Charm (Thirdtym's A Charm CGC) and Willow
and now Ted