Taking the initiative here from Jean. I have one cat who loves the dog.
Matter of fact he is mostly dog himself, he just doesn't know he has a cats
body and makes cat noises! My fondest memory is of when we first brought
Tuxedo (the cat of course) home. The first one to investigate the cat was
Dillon with Hope following a close second to see what this new fellow was
made of. Boy did he ever fit right in. The dogs and him got along perfectly.
He is one of the dogs (figuratively speaking), he begs, sits, sits pretty
and comes when called. He also runs to the door with Hope when people come
to visit.

In our book he definitely fits right in with our family.

Kelly Weir and Hope
http://home.twmi.rr.com/skylinebmd/index.html/hopeindex.htm