Sent: Friday, November 29, 2002 5:04 AM
To: Bernese Mountain Dog Mailing List
Subject: BERNER-L digest 4149

    BERNER-L Digest 4149

Topics covered in this issue include:

  1) Re: Looking for VetGen vWD Clinic
by "Joanne Gerow" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) MSN posts/ agile Moses
by "Lisa D Allen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) MSN posts/ agile Moses
by "Lisa D Allen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Thanksgiving
by "Mary-Ann Bowman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Happy Thanksgiving!
by "Kelly" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: BERNER-L digest 4148
by "jan labas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) HAPPY THANKSGIVING AKC CHF DRAWING IS THIS EVENING....
by "Dr. William B. Neff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) RE: going out at night
by "Nancy Melone" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Sad News
by Larry & Litia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
10) Re: going out at night
by "Mary-Ann Bowman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
11) Re: reading pedigrees
by Sharon Montville <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
12) Re: going out at night
by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
13) Berner and cats
by Marie-France St-Pierre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
14) going out at night
by "Clark & Kris Osojnicki" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
15) RE: HAPPY THANKSGIVING AKC CHF DRAWING IS THIS EVENING....
by "Pat Long & Paul Dangel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
16) Re: Sad News
by "Jeff & Mary Chapdelaine - SnoBear berners" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
17) RE: reading pedigrees
by "Pat Long & Paul Dangel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
18) RE: reading pedigrees
by Sharon Montville <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
19) Fido Advert
by "Boris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
20) Lobby fund raising items
by "Terri Zimmerman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
21) going out at night
by Terry & Cathy Bering <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
22) Holiday Escapees
by "Eileen Morgan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
23) housetraining/holding it
by "Mary-Ann Bowman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
24) Lobby fund raising items
by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Cecilia_St=E5hl?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
25) AND  THE  WINNERS  OF  THE  AKC  CHF  FUNDRAISER  PAINTINGS  ARE
by "Dr. William B. Neff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
26) Final update on Lilly.. and a question
by "j gassert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
27) Re: Final update on Lilly.. and a question
by "Eileen Morgan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
28) Re: Final update on Lilly.. and a question
by <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>