From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 06, 2002 1:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: chasing tails

Hi there,
How many of your berners out there chase their tails?
Misha is crazy about hers.  She chases it round & round.  Then when she
finally gets hold of it in her mouth she just spins across the yard,living
room where ever she is.  It is just too funny.
When she finally stops she looks so dazed & confused, then she starts all
over again usually in the opposite direction, maybe she is unwinding herself
then.
She has done this one time that I must have watched her for 10-15 mintues.
She's just a girl having fun.

I wish I could catch it on film.

Beth Schmoyer
Snowden & Misha
Bethlehem, PA
(where we just received about 8" of snow & the dogs are having so much fun)

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---