From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2002 5:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Bernese in Petshop update

Hi Again,

Well it was killing me and I went and saw the pup.
She is 12 Weeks old ( thought she is very small, about the size Barkley was
at 8 weeks)
Very sweet little girl. (Yes played with her and got the pet shops sales
staff excited lol)
The interesting thing, she is spayed already! I was surprised by that.
I did look at the pedigree,which did not mean a thing to me.
Sire and Dam from Hungry, no others listed.
Born in Kansas.
Her brother was sold yesterday and neutered as well.
Bottom line : $3000

I ended up teasing the staff and told them we were owned by a well
bred Bernese already and that I did not want to spend my spare $3000 at
the pet shop LOL

Anyway, thought the fact that the pup is spayed will make many people
sleep better tonight.

Kris Lally

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.