Don't know where you live, but check this out...

>From the Happy Dog Website (web address:
http://www.happydogfood.com/home.html):
"You can find Happy Dog Food in pet stores and super markets in Colorado and
California. Click here to find a store close to you or place your order at
this site and we will ship your Happy Dog Food direct from our manufacturing
plant."

Liz Steinweg & The Crew
Blue Moon's Baloo Berry Torte "Baloo" - our rescue Berner-boy!
Bobby Sox (husky-x), Figaro (20+ lb Forest Cat)
Rio & Sahara (the "Rat Cats")
and in loving memory of my 1st BMD - Toby (6/29/97 - 6/30/00)
Colorado Springs CO

http://www.csbservices.com/personal/personal.htm

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hildy F." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2002 12:47 PM
Subject: We brought our cute puppy home!

  Hi everybody,

I posted with you guys before and I thought to share Bijou's homecomming.
Last Saturday, we brought our BMD pup Bijou home from Switzerland. We flew
with Austrian Airline and Bijou stayed on either my husband's, my son's or
my lab throughout the flight, which worked out great. In any case, we had a
calming alternative medicine with us for Bijou, just in case she would freek
out, but she was calm throughtout the trip. What a great puppy!

Now, she lays just beside me in a bundle while I type this message. What a
precious bundle.

I have one question for you guys. The puppy food that the breeder supplied
to me is slowly but surely running out. Unfortunatelly, I can't find the
particular food "Happy Dog" here in the USA. What are you guys feeding your
pups of ca. 10 - 12 weeks? I understand that I should control the protein
contents so that Bijou does not grow too fast. My breeder tells me no more
than 23% should be protein. And is a cup/meal in a 3-meal/day diet enough
food for her?

Thanks for your input and Happy New Year,
Hildy